24 Hr Plumbing Service
No Callout Fee During Business Hours - Free Annual Inspection Value $150
For over 25 years we have been servicing our loyal commercial and residential customers.
Our highly professional, qualified and experienced team are available 24 hours, 7 days per week to assist you with installing, maintaining and fixing your backflow issues.
Western Australian law requires backflow prevention devices be installed on all properties where there is a risk of contamination of drinkable water by reverse flow of chemicals or other contaminants.
This is particularly relevant with commercial properties such as cafes, restaurants and drinking fountains.
Backflow devices must be installed at the property boundary water meter, protecting the drinkable water supply for the entire property.
Our specialist team can provide Backflow prevention:
- Device testing and diagnosis
- Inspection, device repairs and maintenance
- Installation of compliant devices and valves in accordance with Australian Standard 2845.3
- Engage and facilitate legal requirements with water utilities.
Common sources of contamination are:
- Industrial workshops
- Manufacturing operations
- Commercial agriculture
- Foot spas and swimming pools.