Gas Heater Repairs
For over 25 years we have been servicing our loyal commercial and residential customers.
Our highly professional and experienced team are available 24 hours, 7 days per week to assist you. We are fully licensed and qualified to carry out all your Installation, Servicing and Repairs to your gas room heaters and fires.
If you require assistance with gas heater or bayonet, our team is highly sought after and stock all spare parts of all makes and models.
A faulty gas heater can cause considerable harm to your family and property, as a faulty heater will omit toxic carbon monoxide fumes. It’s important to book an annual safety inspection to ensure its safe and operates economically.
Some signs your heater needs a service include:
- Does the pilot light go out unexpectedly, or ‘pops’ or ‘bangs’ when lighting?
- There are sign of heat damage such as discolouration of the walls or heater panels?
- Are the walls too hot to touch while the heater is on?
- Are there soot stains around the heater?
- Does the appliance give off an unusual smell?